You are here

Member since April 2003

Vegan Chocolate Frosting

What you need: 

1 cup vegan margarine, at room temperature
4 cups powdered sugar (make your own by blending sugar and cornstarch)
dash salt
2 tablespoons vanilla
4 tablespoons nondairy milk
1/2 cup cocoa powder

What you do: 

1. Blend margarine until mushy.
2. Add vegan powdered sugar, salt, vanilla, milk, and cocoa (all remaining ingredients).
3. You can add in more milk to make it a bit smoother, but not too much. Spread on cake and enjoy.

Preparation Time: 
10 minutes
Cooking Time: 
Servings: 
Recipe Category: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

Hi, visited your site before, but I can not say I've come across while surfing the internet sites and Mirc Oyun tubidy Mynet Mynet Sohbet Sohbet Chat Sohbet Odaları Mirc Blog Portal Güzel Sözler Oyun Eski Mynet Sohbet Mynet Mynet Sohbet  Mynet Sohbet Mynet Sohbet Mirc Mynet Sohbet Mynet Sohbet Mynet Sohbet now we get to see the information I needed. First of all thank you for it. Other than that I am adding your web site and post your favorites uses then be my chance to follow in an orderly manner. 

0 likes

This is delish.... I used regular powdered sugar (sugar I grounded in the grinder)  :D ;D and this turned out great!!  ::) :)>>>

0 likes

Delicious and easy... It's a little gooey compared to the stuff you buy at the store but I don't care, since this was so much simpler to make. Thanks!

0 likes

;)b  WOW!  Best frosting we have ever made.  My 4 year old daughter threw all of the ingredients into the food processor, I plugged it in and hit the ON button and less than a minute later had the best icing ever!  YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS RECIPE!  Honestly, the BEST EVER!  Can you tell I am a chocolate fiend!?! 8-)

0 likes

This is easily my favourite icing EVER! Last night I used it on my daughter's birthday cake, and I took out about a cup, used food colouring on it, and made the rest with cocoa (I used the whole amount of cocoa). It was very good, and everyone couldn't stop raving :) Awesome recipe!

0 likes

There truly are no words to describe the awesomeness of this frosting. My only word of caution- Beware- it will cause children to turn into completely sugar-crazed loons (if they weren't already).

0 likes

This frosting is amazing!  I made it for myself on the beet chocolate cake recipe on here.  I also  made a non-vegan version at work, don't have money for vegan ingredients at a non-profit, and everyone loved it.

0 likes

This frosting was delicious. I quartered the recipe to frost an 8x8 pan of brownies.

0 likes

Holy Moly! This stuff is incredible! Tastes exactly like the frosting on the Costco birthday cakes I had when I was younger. Fluffy, sweet and deeeelicious :)
Seriously, how can people say you miss out as a vegan!?

0 likes

Amazing!! I make a half batch and added a bit more cocoa and soymilk to get the flavor and texture purrfect!!

0 likes

Pages