What you do: 

Blenderize.'

Preparation Time: 
Cooking Time: 
Servings: 
Recipe Category: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

Thank you for sharing this

<a title="red kiwi elektronik sigara" href="www.elektroniksigaraevi.biz                         ">red kiwi elektronik sigara</a>

0 likes

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
bubblegum casting

0 likes

mmm, this is really tasty! 

0 likes

mmm, this is really tasty! 

0 likes

I don't know if this didn't turn out to well because I used unsweetened soy milk or the coca was strong or didn't freeze the bananas, or what. But I added some vanilla, ice, 1 1/2 cup milk, and 2 bananas before it finally tasted good.

0 likes

HOLY WOW!! this is delicious-- new staple, for self & chocoholic hubby!!! I used about 2-1/2 frozen bananas, about 1-1/4 cup almond milk, an extra 1/2 tbsp or so of cocoa, & a couple tbsps of natural peanut butter, for 2 good-sized shakes... nomnomnom!!!
:)>>>

0 likes

I treated this like a dessert shake because I already eat a fruit & veggie smoothie each day. So i cut the banana portion in half and added coconut milk vanilla ice cream to make up for the lost nana.  It was yummy with chocolate sprinkles!! :-D

0 likes

This is good.  I make it without the sweetner since the banana is sweet already.  I also add almonds (chpped in blender before banana is added) to give it a nice crunch.

0 likes

Woo!  Made this tonight, instead of my usual soy ice cream based shake, and am commending myself for going the healthier route.  So tasty!

0 likes
Anonymous

A nice chocolate treat without all the fat. This rocks!

0 likes

Pages