2 large scallions, sliced
4 oz. can diced green chiles
2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
2 tablespoon chunky salsa
7 oz. box instant black beans
1 cup boiling water

What you do: 

Optional garnishes: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives
Lightly spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Saute onion and garlic in 1 tbs water over medium-high heat until water evaporates and vegetables begin to brown. Toss in scallions, chiles with liquid, tomatoes and salsa; mix well and turn off heat.
Add beans and boiling water to skillet. Mix well, scraping the veggie mixture up from the bottom of the skillet. Allow to stand until beans have absorbed liquid, about 10 minutes. Form into 6 patties.
Spray clean, heated skillet with nonstick cooking spray and add patties. Saute until patties are crisp on one side; turn and saute other side.
Garnish as desired.

Preparation Time: 
Cooking Time: 
Servings: 
Recipe Category: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

A Betty Boop party menu is loaded with monochromatic treats to match the shade topic of the old Black and White Betty Boop kid's shows. Set up an one of a kind smorgasbord table with potato chips and any dark or white dips like Sour Cream and Horseradish for somewhat additional boop-y doop! Alternately you can serve up white corn flour tortilla chips with Black bean dip. A decent potato soup is filling and fits the color plan. Alternately you can likewise serve up white bean stew for something, hot and zesty. Dim chocolate espresso cake is a flavorful mouth watering treat for any Betty Boop birthday party. Additionally serve up espresso and white wine. On the other hand colas are useful for the children at the gathering.Now i am found this website customessaypapers.blogspot.com - custom essay service .It is very informative and helpful

0 likes

I made this recipe using 1 can of mashed black beans instead of the instant, and I omitted the diced tomatoes (as I wanted to keep the mixture from getting too wet, and I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes to begin with). Totally delicious! I tried pan-frying them, but they came out too soft and mushy. I had better luck baking the patties in a 400 degree oven (on a cooking-sprayed sheet of aluminum foil, about 15 minutes) until firm. The patties come out crumbly this way, but also crunchy around the edges. Yum!

0 likes