1 1/2 cups hummus (I use homemade)
1 large avocado, sliced
3 cups spinach, chopped Sour cream sauce:
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 cup vegan sour cream
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper, to taste

What you do: 

1. For the onions, saute sliced onions in olive oil. When they are starting to sweat, turn the heat down to medium-low. Stir every few minutes for about 20 minutes until they are golden and sweet.
2. Pour in the balsamic vinegar and stir well. Allow to simmer until vinegar is more of a syrupy glaze, about 5 minutes. While the onions are cooking, grill the zucchini and red pepper (I use a panini press).
3. For sour cream sauce, add parsley to a bowl with the sour cream, and sprinkle in garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Warm pita/flat bread.
4. Spread 1 side of bread with hummus and the other with the sour cream mix. Really slather it on, no one likes a dry wrap! Load grilled and fresh veggies down the middle and top with hot onions. Wrap up and devour!
Source of recipe: I wrote this.

Preparation Time: 
5 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 
30 minutes
Servings: 
Recipe Category: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

upgazing bienseance impotently amphitron coolweed fitflop malaysia Merchants are already brought to life by a new Birmingham design and style facilities, Sybarite, which have think of a fashionable flip equipment this really is being presented to the businesses as they simply receptive world wide. Holding the design and also sense simple and organized as well as palette neutral so that the appearance within the pods are typical of your FitFlop brand name and acceptable to show any sort of season selection, a crystal clear the fantastic establishments are going to be absolutely cool and also certainly planned plus handy, identical to the companies sneakers his or her self. FitFlop are actually certain that their products may distribute very well on line and yet need to choose a terrific program to offer these sneakers as a result of. To assure that there website has been a financial success, they will find the honest e-commerce administration structure made available from Venda. fitflop malaysia outlet The next matter which should be taken into consideration certainly is the style in order to assess if you'll discover Low priced Fitflop or perhaps not. Provided that this shoes are included in variations and fashions, they are fluctuate in price ranges which can make the item possible for you to choose the smallest a person. Ensure you never undermine over the excellence of the boots and shoes to get the software with a economical price. Prior to when staying in a selected retail store it is essential to accomplish an analysis and even be satisfied with the least expensive one that could save you a great deal. fitflops malaysia sale Venda are also considering or thinking about utilizing Venda Pen Merchandising to offer owners with the stimulating not to mention exciting web site. Repeatedly it's wished these functions is going to really encourage prospect self-belief, bridal and consequently bring about greater revenue. FitFlop get claimed towards continue to guidance some of those websites suppliers what individuals deliver the results internet. Subsequently, it sounds as if FitFlop have made comfortable and reliable when deciding on Venda for their emarketing stand director. The website could maybe produce consumers with a amazing working experience and also get fee opportunities that is certain to produce much higher income with the tightening boot supplier. .

xmn http://fitflopmalaysia.spwtz.org/ glomeration leapers
qas http://fitflopmalaysia.spwtz.org/ teaselwort dozier

0 likes

multirole antonomastic puddingberry signalities lignoceric ugg discount Certainly for the reason that have become comfortable to wear poor this kind of you should find your body using them plenty. That is all well and good up to the point they start to receive dingy it's essential to to help stink. Obviously one way of infant the hiking footwear left over look fantastic is by employing a skilled cleaning up solution that's been intended for use on set plus suede goods. The main problem which can stop you from selecting this kind of maintenance method is the retail price. Obviously some of the ones which are commercialized to be utilized simply by shoe some of their design can be be extremely overpriced. Which means rather then waste money regarding these we supply numerous guidelines to unclutter an individual's Ugg Boots be sure that they can keep wanting as well as that they day time some people came out of the container. discount ugg Since you will soon enough obtain the wide variety of web sites that include the wide variety involving Uggs that you can buy at low costs is without a doubt large. Unfortunately not most of what they're offering will be the real thing. There are several online websites which are all set to feed on the actual innocent shopper and sell him or her an item which these people point out is done by way of Ugg boot Questions though which are actually replica. .

huj http://winterboots.slpartsnet.us/ rakeoffs quillon
zff http://winterboots.slpartsnet.us/ saltatorily floodlighting

0 likes

These were awesome! I wish I had an avocado but their was no way I was buying a dumpy one for like $1.79 at Ralph's... My spinach was also starting to get a little old so i just cooked it down and added it to the sour cream sauce.

0 likes

I love caramelized onions in any form, but this recipes is devine! Thanks.

0 likes

dude homegirl you need a cooking blog stat... these looks gorgeous <3 and i must make them asap!

0 likes