Paprika and cumin-dusted faux chicken fill these wonderfully crisp corn tortillas.
Dress up your tofu fillets with a crunch pistachio coating and vegan parma-basil topping.
Spicy curried chickpeas and tofu seasoned with cinnamon, coriander, and red curry.
Fluffy, savory parathas dotted with fresh, fragrant green onions.
Brown rice stewed in luscious coconut milk, topped with coconut shreds and button mushrooms.
As tasty as they are beautiful, serve up these raw maple coconut cookies for brunch.
Hearty, moist gluten-free cake with bits of real apple baked inside.
Creative and colorful pizza recipes with a bonus DIY feta cheese!
Decadent chocolate ganache with an ooey-gooey cherry-glaze center.

Community Chat

Hello everyone :-)
kittycat 12:19 pm
Hi,I just logged in and it looks I'm sharing my account with someone else calledKatie287. I can go to her account even.M...
startaurus 5:32 pm
Why are vegans using margarine in recipes?   I know that is vegetable based but certainly is not a quality product?...
pilot076 5:33 pm
Really getting annoying everytime I sign in to find yet another phony account hacked into my account and posting spam -...
NotBuyingIt! 2:21 pm
I am new at cooking so I am a bit nervous. Normally we eat a lot of easy food or take out but I want that to change. I w...
Nikki808 1:47 pm
Hello! My name is Shilah. My family (except my 18 year old son who wants no part in it) started a 6 week vegan challenge...
Shilahbug 9:58 am
hi everyone! :)I'm Anne-Sophie, from Paris! Sorry to disturb you, but i'm new on this website! I'm looking for peop...
AnneSophie 11:31 am
Hello all!  I'm a vegan in the middle of Texas.  Breast cancer made me do it.  Before, I was just a veget...
Cynematical 1:45 pm
Hello all, I was hoping to get some ideas to prepare basic lunch and dinners for a first time vegetarian starter. I've n...
newlife85 11:06 am
Hello all, Im from the US in Georgia. Im looking to gain basic information about becoming a vegetarian  and getting...
newlife85 11:03 am