Pile your garlic-onion seasoned bean-lentil patty high with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and yummy condiments with this Veggie Burger recipe.
A unique pizza crust recipe that is a healthier alternative to conventional flour crust pizza.
Dairy-free, creamy fettuccine with fresh asparagus and hints of lemon.
Comfort in a piping hot bowl of chowder with basil, sweet potatoes, and a mix of white and yellow corn.
Nutritional yeast, vegan sour cream, dairy-free butter, and chives are just a few things you can top your spuds with!
Hearty, sweet, and delicious Coconut Lime Pie with a Whole-Wheat Oat Crust!
This silky peanut butter pie is just the summer dessert you're looking for.
Moist, rich, and gooey—this is hands down the perfect chocolate cake.

Community Chat

Hello Everyone, My name is Travis. I am a telephone lineman on vacation and have decided to change my life forever. I ha...
travis73 7:23 pm
Hi everyone! I'm checking out this lifestyle. This website is incredibly helpful. I came here to find vegetarian recipes...
mcrubel 9:41 am
I am very new to this. I was wondering if anybody on here takes supplements. If so, What kind do you take? I just want t...
Candace21 7:29 am
I am brand new... i have a bunch of issues health wise... my Dr suggested i try going vertiaerian then after 6 months go...
tericalvery 4:13 pm
I hate it when people assume I'm not serious about being a vegetarian because of my age. I'm 17, but I've been a vegetar...
kenziekake 3:59 pm
Hello everyone :-)
kittycat 12:19 pm
Hi,I just logged in and it looks I'm sharing my account with someone else calledKatie287. I can go to her account even.M...
startaurus 5:32 pm
Why are vegans using margarine in recipes?   I know that is vegetable based but certainly is not a quality product?...
pilot076 5:33 pm
Really getting annoying everytime I sign in to find yet another phony account hacked into my account and posting spam -...
NotBuyingIt! 2:21 pm