1/4 cup natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1/4 cup vegetable broth or water
1/2 teaspoon coriander
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1 bunch kale, chopped

What you do: 

1. In a pan, heat vegetable oil. Fry garlic and onions, until translucent. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix peanut butter, Bragg's, broth/water, and spices until the peanut butter has dissolved, and it has turned saucy.
2. Add kale to the pan, and cook until the leaves are dark green and wilted.
3. Add the peanut butter sauce to the pan. If it is too dry, add broth/water to reach desired consistency.

Preparation Time: 
10 minutes
Cooking Time: 
Servings: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

Cry

0 likes

FABULOUS, baby! I made the sauce and thickened it with a tad corn starch at the end, and added it back to the noodles and a TON of kale, broccoli, vegetable medley, shirachi, garlic, and ALMOND butter. Used Asian spice mixture with ginger and sesame seeds too. Damn good!  Woo-hoo!

0 likes

I made this for my boyfriend and I. It was really simple, however he said it was one of the best things I have ever made. I made it over al dente wheat noodles, however I would have used soba next time, which I think would go with the sauce better. The sauce ended up thinner than I was expecting, but it worked perfect. I thought I would have extra sauce, but it ended up being a little less than the perfect amount. I recommend making more sauce and perhaps thickening it.

0 likes

SO delicious. I used mushrooms and broccoli over rice. The peanut sauce was great, and I had leftover to put on... anything! It would be great with kimchi, too.

0 likes

I used coconut aminos, chunky peanut butter and garam masala.  It's now a staple in our home.  Thank you!

0 likes

Delicious! We added some maple syrup to the sauce to sweeten it and ate over spelt pasta.

0 likes

Absolutely love this recipe! Was one of the first times I tried kale and this was absolutely delicious! Even my picky eater omnivore two year old loved it. Served it mixed with a quinoa pilaf. Scrumptious. Will definitely use again.

0 likes

*chunky peanut butter not spicy, lol.

0 likes

This dish was pretty good.  I used spicy peanut butter and added chili paste for some.  I think next time I will decrease the coriander to 1/4 tsp and add some kind of vinegar.  I think it needed a lil acidity otherwise the dish was good.  Thank you for sharing. 

0 likes

Made this tonight with very minor adjustments:
Crunchy peanut butter
1TB bragg's and extra water (trying to decrease my sodium intake)
Red pepper flakes instead of chili powder (didn't have any)

SO GOOOOOOD!!!!

Ate it all by itself, no rice/starch needed. Next time I will serve over quinoa. I was just pressed for time and didn't want to mess with rice/quinoa.

0 likes

Pages