1 cup nondairy milk
2/3 cups brown sugar
6 tablespoons applesauce
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup blueberries (OR 1/2 cup raisins OR 1 chopped apple OR any combination of any fruit/nut of your choice!)

What you do: 

1. In a bowl, combine wheat bran and milk; let stand for 10 minutes.
2. In another bowl, beat brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla. Add to wheat bran mixture.
3. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry. Fold in blueberries (or filling of your choice)
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 16 to 20 minutes!

Preparation Time: 
15 minutes, Baking time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 
Servings: 
Recipe Category: 

SO HOW'D IT GO?

i appreciate the way you share recepies to help others. your kind actions make this world a beautifull place to live. thanks for sharing.

Clash of Kings Hack

0 likes

this was really a great recepie. thanks for sharing it with us. i hope you share such more recepies and make our hands cook well

Battlefield Hardline Free Download PC

0 likes

how did you Managed to get the Red chillies in the cucumber salsd? they are so spicy.

Ninja kingdom hack tool

0 likes

Delicious! I added cinnamon to the mix and made a brown sugar/"butter"/cinnamon topping. Yummy!

0 likes

I made these last night and they came out delicious. I did tweak some ingredients.... I used agave syrup instead of sugar; used whole wheat flour instead of white flour; used organic nondairy vanilla almond; some flax seeds and added chopped walnuts .  Absolutely delicious!!!! And moist!!!!!!

0 likes

Yummy! I used blueberries, strawberries and a mashed banana.  These taste great, and I love them as an alternative to a store bought granola bar in the morning before work. 

0 likes

I made mini muffins this time.  I baked them for 12 minutes, which was perfect, and got about 30 muffins.

0 likes

These were great!! I used strawberries instead of blueberries, but I think I woulda have liked the blues better...I just didn't have any. I alos only used half a cup of soy milk and half a cup of water to mix with the bran. Next time I think I will I use some cooled chai tea...and to make extra special good for me, I wanna see about some kinda different sweetener and using whole wheat flower instead of plain.

Thanks for the recipe!!!

0 likes

I made these again. Hearty, healthy and flavorful morning muffin with plump blueberries.  Not too sweet. Perfect muffin texture. Filling too.
Like others, I used half wheat flour, half whole wheat pastry flour. Subbed half the brown sugar with rapadura. Added some ginger and nutmeg. Next time I think I will try it with cardamom.

0 likes

I thought these were fantastic. I did make quite a few changes though. I had just bought some agave, so I wanted to try using it and was pretty successful. I used 1/2c agave in place of the brown sugar and used less soy milk (3/4c instead) to make up for the difference. I also decreased the applesauce by a tablespoon because so many reviewers said that they were almost overmoist. I used light soy milk instead of regular and threw in a few more blueberries. They were REALLY good though. It made 6 regular muffins and 12 mini muffins. Delicious and VERY healthy (about 100 cals for each regular muffin and 50 for the mini). 5 stars  :)>>>

0 likes

Pages