A list of bacon places and a Penn State magnet. That's it.
SOG i want those hello kitty magnets!!! times infinity!
I did find something else - a Sticky Fingers Bakery magnet on the side:
i have oww's note from the exchange on my fridger along with a billon other things. I will post pics soon.
SOG, my shopping-list tablet looks much like yours except it has a bird on it. Now I found out that a "blue titmouse" is a bird, not a field mouse. Who knew?
Hh, I love the bowls sitting there. They're so pretty
Amy, maybe ill send you some! I got them years ago as a gift but im pretty sure they came from the dollar bin in target because they always have stuff like them.
Yg, my notepad has a reindeer on it. Christmas shopping lists all year!!
I had no idea about the titmouse either, btw. What a strange name for a bird
Courth, I want your fridge!
The top of Our fridge, including James' singing bowl, plastic dinosaur lovers, plastic froggie lovers, a troll figurine probably from Germany, some crazy nutcracker James got for Christmas, bottles of kombucha during their second fermentation, and a jar with a new batch of kombucha a'brewing.
And this is the decorated side, which includes NSFW stuff. (Click the photo to see nudity and curses!)
As per the numbers on the NSFW pic:
1. A jar of homebrew kombucha
2. My magnets: a ladies' bowling league high score prize with "Bobbi" written on the ball (it was my mom's), and a souvenir from the Hobo National Headquarters in Britt, Iowa
3. A postcard from Italy that James' brother Daniel sent to him a few summers ago. Nice asses.
4. The sketch that eventually became James' righteous monkey tattoo, made into a fake event poster for Jesus Cadaver, the one-man band of his friend Robert
5. A present from Robert (he sends Us artwork like this a lot, I love it)
6. The Iowans for Sensible Priorities pie chart, which shows how HALF of the U.S. budget is spent on defense! and the tiny sliver that could be spared from that half and redistributed to all the other slices, including education, job training, healthcare, etc...
7. An original quick sketch from local artist Ron Free
8. Some older sculptures of Daniel's
Also: James' papa's old fruit magnets, his octopuses, a Diego Rivera finger puppet, bottle opener, a dude eating a soy dog, and "Wal-Mart: Wrecking All Little Merchants And Ruining Towns"
The other side only has room for a few magnetic spice jars, since the fridge is up against a shelf unit on that side.
We started another jar of kombucha and I rearranged some things on top. Maybe I'll take another photo tomorrow...
CW i think you won this contest hands down LOL
Cw, your fridge is extra fun.
My mom just took almost everything off the fridge. AGH! What. Its so weird and empty and scary.
oh, the outside of my fridge is pretty boring.....it may only contain the best spice jar collection I've ever seen.
When spices disappoint you, do you cast them off to the bottom?
TBH, I don't know.....we only just got the containers last night!!!
The ones at the bottom are currently empty, as I don't own those spices/herbs yet.
I NEED THAT VERY BADLY RIGHT NOW I THINK YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON ON PLANET EARTH I MUST DO THIS ASAP
seriously shell, brilliant
and your walls are purple (i think?!)... coolness to the infinity power <3
Yes Yes CW wins!! I so want your fridge Courth!! And Shell those magnets are awesome. I would have never thought to have put them there but it's so convenient.