Go to India with VegNews! It's a world-class vegan culinary adventure!
VegNews is planning the most amaaaaazing trip ever to India in February of 2011 and you're invited! Oh, and best part? It's ALL VEGAN! So cool!
Just a few of the things you'll be doing:
* • Stay at a Maharajah's palace
* • Dine at the best veg eateries in India
* • Meander through colorful bazaars
* • Learn Indian history
* • Sleep on a world-famous overnight train
* • Enjoy daily yoga classes in stunning settings
* • Take a rickshaw through bustling city streets
* • Visit an animal sanctuary
* • Hike a national park teeming with wildlife
* • Have dinner with a local family
* • Stay in a picturesque village
* • Take a vegan cooking class
* • And so much more!
Get all the details here: http://vegnews.com/india and then start packing your bags (okay, it's a little early for that but you know, mental notes!)
p.s. the first VegNews trip to India sold out in DAYS, so if you're into it, book now! I am literally pinching pennies as I type!